Vacancies at Volt Austria and Volt Europe
Internship at Volt Austria
Volt Europa is a young, international and dynamic organization. We work with thousands of professionals and volunteers from all corners of Europe.
As off 10 October (later start is possible) we are looking for an intern for our social media channels.
- You have very good German and English skills.
- Other language skills are a big plus.
- NOTE: EU working rights are required. (Either you have an EU Citizenship or you are studying in the EU)
- Communication Skills: At Volt Europa you will deal with professionals and volunteers from all backgrounds and all corners of Europe. Good communications skills are therefore required as well as sensitivity towards other cultures, especially in internal and external communications.
- Curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm: You’re curious, positive and enthusiastic.
- Self-motivated: We provide a large amount of freedom. This means you are in charge of your own schedule and will have to plan accordingly.
- Interest in politics: Volt Europa is more than just politics. However, basic knowledge of politics and public institutions is required.
What do we offer?
Volt Europa offers the chance to experience European politics firsthand. We have a wide range of tasks and will do our best to accommodate personal preferences and academic requirements.
Program start date: anytime starting October 2021
Duration: Flexible (depending on preferences/requirements)
Hours: Flexible (depending on preferences/requirements)
Allowance: currently we cannot pay an allowance
Location: No particular location is required
Become a part of a community as well as a young and ambitious work environment.
Because of our international nature, we have the necessary digital infrastructure in place and we all work remotely.
How to apply:
Interested? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short CV and a short motivation letter or video.
- CV selection
- Selection based on motivational letter
- Online Screening Interview
- Online Hiring interview with our community and communication leads
- Amazing internship opportunity that can kickstart your career!
If you have any questions regarding these positions, please feel free to contact Lena Hohenkamp
AT Communications Lead