Vacancies at Volt Austria and Volt Europe
Internships at Volt Europa
Volt Europa is a young, international and dynamic organization. We work with thousands of professionals and volunteers from all corners of Europe.
Depending on your profile and your experience we offer positions in the following teams:
If you have preferences or additional requirements from your academic institution, please let us know, and this will be respected as much as possible.
The qualifications may slightly vary depending on the team(s) you apply for.
- Ideally, you are nearing the end of your bachelor's degree or pursuing your master’s.
- You have very good English skills.
- Other language skills are a big plus.
- NOTE: EU working rights are required. (Either you have an EU Citizenship or you are studying in the EU)
- Communication Skills: At Volt Europa you will deal with professionals and volunteers from all backgrounds and all corners of Europe. Good communications skills are therefore required as well as sensitivity towards other cultures, especially in internal and external communications.
- Curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm: You’re curious, positive and enthusiastic.
- Self-motivated: We provide a large amount of freedom. This means you are in charge of your own schedule and will have to plan accordingly.
- Interest in politics: Volt Europa is more than just politics. However, basic knowledge of politics and public institutions is required.
What do we offer?
Volt Europa offers the chance to experience European politics firsthand. We have a wide range of internships and will do our best to accommodate personal preferences and academic requirements. The internship may involve international travel which will be reimbursed.
Program start date: anytime starting February 2021
Duration: from 2 to 7 months
Hours: Flexible (depending on preferences/requirements)
Allowance: currently we cannot pay an allowance but in case of travel, expenses will be reimbursed
Location: No particular location is required
Reporting to: Anouk Ooms, co-General Secretary
Become a part of a community as well as a young and ambitious work environment.
Because of our international nature, we have the necessary digital infrastructure in place and we all work remotely.
How to apply:
Interested? Please send an email to Anna Gvelesiani (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a short CV and a short motivation letter or video.
- CV selection
- Selection based on motivational letter
- Online Screening Interview
- Online Hiring manager interview
- Amazing internship opportunity that can kickstart your career!
Note: The recruitment process can take 2-4 weeks in total
If you have any questions regarding these positions, please feel free to contact Anna Gvelesiani
European Community Team Co-Lead